Friday, October 17, 2008

Autumn Weather Arrives... Finally!!!

On a less serious note, Wednesday was likely the last day of 80 degree weather in Louisville for the rest of 2008. I've studied the forecasted weather patterns for the next two weeks, and it looks like temperatures will average near to slightly below normal in our part of the country. The average high temperature right now in Louisville is about 67 degrees. The next seven days should range between around 62 to 72 degrees during the day. Nights will be chilly, but I just love this time of year! The last half of October is usually my favorite time of year with our peak fall color happening then as well. Anyway, after such a heavy blog about my physical conditions, I thought a little meteorlogy talk would improve the mood a bit. :o)

No comments: